Please provide the following information so we can help your dog become the perfect family companion.
* = required field
WHAT YOU NEED TO TRAIN:
**Equipment will be discussed & available **
- 6 foot leash and collar (no choke chains)
- Delicious treats in pea sized amounts (cheese, chicken, hotdogs…) about 1 cup.
- Your pet’s favorite toy or game
- A slightly hungry pet
PLEASE REMEMBER TO:
- Feed your dog AFTER our session or 2-3 hours BEFORE (we want him hungry).
- Exercise your pup before appointment so they can relieve themselves.
- 24 hour cancellation—if you need to reschedule, please give 24 hrs notice.
- Payment—Payment is due at time of service unless other arrangements are made.
- Mileage/Travel fees: when appropriate, travel time will be billed at $40/hour.
- Bounced check fee—there is a $20 fee for returned checks.
SOME THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Animal behavior is unpredictable:Unfortunately, trainers cannot guarantee results because of this.However, I do provide ongoing support.
- Please remember to:
- Be consistent. This is the key to success.
- If you have concerns call or email me so I can help!
- STOP any training if your dog shows any aggression toward you and contact me.
PLEASE PREPARE FOR YOUR LESSON:
- Be prepared with 6’ leash and regular collar (no choke chains) or you can purchase equipment from me
- PLEASE: Ignore or turn off all telephones so we can work uninterrupted
- Have delicious soft treats ready and your dog hungry& exercised